If you are a Minecraft player and you are looking to update Minecraft game but you are having troubles while doing that or you do not know how to update it? Then this article will show you how you can update Minecraft game. This article will show you all the steps you need to take in order to update. First, let’s talk about Minecraft.
What is the latest update of Minecraft?
Minecraft’s latest update was released about a year ago on June 23rd 2020. The name of the latest update is the “Nether Update”. It is the Bedrock Edition 1.16.0. It overhauls the Nether dimension, which added new biomes and mobs. The next planned update “Caves and cliffs” will be released in mid and late 2021 which will expand the game’s underground biomes with more types of mobs and blocks and revamp mountainous world generation.
How to update Minecraft?
Updating your games and apps is always a good thing to do as it always has some improvements and bugs are fixed in it. So playing a game without updating is not appreciated. Sometimes the previous versions of games stop working after new updates are released. So it is recommended to update your games regularly.
If you are playing Minecraft, then you will know about the “Nether Update”. This update is full of improvements and includes new biomes and mobs. It is a major update of Minecraft. If you want to keep up with the Minecraft updates, then follow the instructions given below.
Update Minecraft from Microsoft Store:
If you have downloaded Minecraft on Microsoft Windows 10 from the Microsoft store, then your game must be updated by itself whenever it gets a good internet connection. If that does not happen, if it does not update by itself, then you should go to the Microsoft store, then find the three vertical dots on the top right corner of the window and click on them. Find “Updates” from the list and click on it. You will find all the apps that need updating. If you have a Minecraft update. Then it will show in the list. You can update it from here.
But what if you have downloaded Minecraft from a different website, How will you update your game then? Do not worry, we will help you do that. If you have downloaded Minecraft from another website and you want to update it, then follow the instructions which we are about to give you.
Look at the Minecraft version on your Minecraft window at the bottom right corner.
Check Also: How to add friends on switch?
Java Edition: For PC and Mac
Open the Minecraft Launcher. If you do not have that, then go to Minecraft Launcher downloader. Open it, it will automatically show you the latest release, if it does not, then press the arrow to the play button and select “Latest release”.
Update on Android:
If you have downloaded Minecraft from Play store into your android device, then you can update your game by following the instructions below.
- Open the Google Play store app on your Android device.
- Go to the search bar and type “Minecraft” and hit enter.
- Go to the Minecraft game and see if it has the option to update, if it does, then tap on the Update option. Your game will be updated in a short period of time.
But if you have downloaded Minecraft from another website, then you can not update it from Google Play Store. But do not worry, we have the perfect solution for you. Just follow these steps to update your Minecraft game.
- Open Google Chrome browser on your android device.
- On the search bar, type “Minecraft Pe-mods” or simply click this link -> Minecraft Mod Update.
- Open the website, this website has all the previous and latest mods of Minecraft. You can download whichever mod that you want to play. We are here to download the “Nether Update”, so the first update you will find will be the latest release. Tap on it.
- After tapping it, a new tab will open which will show you the description of the update so you will have to scroll down until you see the Download option.
- Tap on the Download option. It will tell you to wait for 5 to 10 seconds. Then your download will start, it will be downloaded in a short period of time.
Now open the Downloaded file, if you have the previous version of the app available and downloaded on the Android device, then it will ask you whether you want to update that app or make a new one. You can choose whichever one you want. Your app will be updated successfully.
We hope this article proved to be helpful for you. We explained every single detail for you so you do not get confused on any part. If you still have any questions, then you can ask us in the comment section. If you know any better website to download the update Minecraft, then you can share it with us.
You can also check our other related blogs by going to our website’s homepage or by clicking here educircul.